View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2003, 11:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn
Actually alot of people call me anorexic. Plus i have been starving my self for years
WELL, I DON'T SEE WHY THESE PEOPLE ARE CALLING YOU ANOREXIC THEN

I HOPE YOU GET RAPED AND THEN YOU GET PREGNANT, BUT 7 MONTHS INTO THE PREGNANCY THE FETUS DIES IN YOUR STOMACH FROM LACK OF PROPER NUTRIENTS DUE TO YOUR NEED TO "STARVE YOURSELF". THEN THE DOCTORS SAY THAT YOU ARE TOO UNDERWEIGHT TO HAVE THE BABY REMOVED OR YOU'LL DIE DURING SURGERY, SO YOUR ONLY CHOICE IS TO SIT ON THE TOILET IN A GAS STATION BATHROOM AND KEEP STRAINING AND PUSHING UNTIL THE BABY HAS BEEN RELEASED THROUGH YOUR UGLY VAGINA. THEN A HEMORRAGE IN YOUR BRAIN FROM STRAINING KILLS YOU ON THE TOILET AND THE GAS STATION ATTENDANT UNLOCKS THE DOOR, SEES YOU DEAD ON THE FLOOR WITH A BABY CLOGGING THE TOILET ATTACHED TO YOU, AND HE DEMANDS THAT YOU GIVE HIM BACK THE BATHROOM KEY.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog