Thread: What?
View Single Post

Eddie is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2007, 03:04 AM       
My wife was reading this earlier and I was typing it. She was reading from Genesis Chapter 3: 3 Eve said, but of the fruit of the tree, which is in the midst of the garden God hath said ,God said you shall not eat of it,neither ye shall ye touch it,lest ye die. When she ate of the fruit of the tree is when she died and she also gave it to her husband And he died.
Now the bible doesnt say how they died but it does say they knew they where naked. When God first created them He made them not to be ashamed.When they ate they knew they where naked and hid from God.
You see they disobeyed God.That was the first sin.Disobedience is where they fell ( died ) .Sin separates you from God.Causeing you to be spiritualty dead.So yes everyone is spirtualy dead until they confess there sin and ask Jesus to come into there heart.Then they are born again. Not in the womb born again but spiritualty born again. If you read I believe its in John 3;3 . Jesus said to the nicodemus unless you be born again you cant not enter the kingdom of God.Nicodemus said how can a man be born when he is old?Can he enter a second time in his mother womb and be born?Jesus answered verily verily I say unto you expect a man be born of water and of the spirit He can not enter into the kingdom of God.That which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the spirit is spirit .