View Single Post
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old May 17th, 2003, 10:21 AM       
I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. I saw the movie at 10 at night and didn't get home until 1 AM so maybe I didn't pic up too many things because I was sleepy. Maybe I also didn't like this movie too much because I rewatched the matrix before I went and saw Reloaded. The first matrix in my humble opinion, was a fucking awesome movie. The secound one...well, it didn't really have the charm that the first one did.

TINY SPOILERS BELOW

Action scenes where fucking incredible. The whole pole fight scene, although it was cool, seemed pretty fake. The fight scenes on the freeway and when they fight the french guy's minions where fucking awesome. Morpheus with a katana

Another thing. What the fuck was that whole corny love thing with Neo and Trinity? I'm sorry, I just can't buy that whole "Oh, lets dry hump in the elevator cause we love eachother so fucking much". It seemed so dumb and fake. It wasn't as bad as the love scenes with Anakin and Padame though...

However, the whole dance scene and blending in neo and trinity having sex almost made me want to leave the theater. What the fuck was that?