View Single Post
hot Kukuro is probably a spambot
Old Nov 26th, 2010, 11:07 PM        What do you think...
Of threads/postings pertaining to all the crap from the 80's (He-Man, Cabbage Patch Kids, glo-worm, real arcades, etc.) labeled as ''nostalgic to me'' by someone who wasn't even alive in the damn 80's? Or even, for that matter, most of the 90's?

Does it annoy the shit out of you when peeps follow with, "I remember that!", and "Wow, I had one of those!", when the toy was discontinued or pulled from the market about 10 years before they were born? You'd know this, cuz you were the one playing with them. This is the crap you got for Xmas the year they were released, and it was the same crap that got taken away or canceled due to that little girl whose hair got eaten, or the fact that music had taken a turn, thus particular toys/shows became marketing bunk...

I'd like some insight on why peeps in my demo are considered old by web brat standards - but do a gallery on crappy board games or doll collectibles circa '86 and suddenly every 16 year old has to jump on the bandwagon and exclaim that he had 4 of them... about 8 years after it fell from grace, about the same time he was maybe a stain in his dad's underpants.