View Single Post
hot Kukuro is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 09:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
The point is how they don't grow up with these things. You wrote that, didn't you? So even if they did grow up with those things, you go around making threads complaining about them because you don't think that people younger than you could have grown up with the same stuff.
Yes, when they don't grow up with things, ergo, don't play with them / watch them / even see them - it kinda sucks to hear them talk about how awesome they were, how fun they were to play with, etc, cuz they want to be a part of the fun and convo when peeps that did take a trip down memory lane.

I actually said nothing about being pissed or complaining about kids that may have played with hand-me-downs, siblings of children that were given a Teddy Ruxpin, or letting a younger cousin watch your old Transformers VHS's. In fact, I wasn't pertaining to that at all. You were the ones that assumed that. Hell, it's like someone lit a firecracker in your asses over shit I didn't mention... complaining about ''complaining''. Jesus Christ.