View Single Post
The Center Square
Brandon is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 02:09 PM       
You'd think the CTU pinheads would learn to just listen to Jack considering he saved the country on three separate occasions, but.. no. Yet another dickhead, power-tripping boss, yet another series of nebshit co-workers.

Quote:
The Sec of Defense's poor kid must be insane by now. I guess they forgot about him in his crazyhat in the interrogation room. They'll come in with another suspect in a couple hours and be like... "uh.... whoops"
Yeah, where the hell was he during the last hour? Did they just leave him in there with the VR Goggles of Doom still strapped to his face?

Quote:
I hate The Terror Family so much. They're just too over the top psycho. I mean, killing the chick even though she didn't know anything? Trying to make the kid do it and then saying how disappointed they were that he didn't murder his girlfriend? They're just trying way too hard to make us hate those people and feel sorry for the poor kid. I bet $5 he kills at least one parent by the end of the day.
Agreed. The "over the top psycho" portrayal must have worked on me, though, because I want to see Dina Araz die a horrible, ghastly death before the end of the day.

Quote:
Where did everyone go?? Kiefer is the only one left.. and we haven't even seen his daughter. What the hell happened?
I'm having a hard time getting really into it because of that I think
I'm definitely missing Tony, Michelle, and Palmer, but I can do without another season of Kim.