View Single Post
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2008, 08:21 PM       
I wasn't complaining about the story in B-K. In fact, I'm doing the exact opposite--it's stupid. It always has been. The characters are great, the art direction is great, the music is great, the story is insipid. Whether or not this is on the console I own has nothing to do with it, I played the demo at Chojin's house and just didn't like it because it wasn't what I enjoyed. Not much else to say. Sure, I'm upset that they did it, but I'm sure it's a really good game otherwise, it's just not Banjo-Kazooie. If I had a 360 or if it were on Wii, sure I'd buy it. I like the franchise. Hell, I'd enjoy it too. But it wouldn't be what I wanted.

Using an outrageous example, remember Metal Gear Acid? How it was a card game, right? Okay, imagine that happening, but that's it. They don't continue making MGS games on the side, they don't keep on with the series established foundations, they completely flip the chessboard and decide to play checkers. Third-person stealth is out, everyone make room for parlor games.

I also never said that the game "wasn't right" for the 360. There's definitely a market for everything. I'm just saying let's not kid ourselves; do you think a cartoonish action/adventure/platform game is going to do better on the Wii or 360? Note that I said BETTER, not WELL.

Also Zomboid, what in your mind constitutes a valid complaint? That you can't play said game in HD whilst rolling in your caddy? That you need to shoot some niggas? Inquiring minds want to know.

Maybe I'm overstating my anger here, because I'm not flying into hysterics or boycotting the game over the change. I'm just disappointed.

I also invite Nick to eat a metric ton of dicks at his leisure.