View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 11:21 PM       
"what the hell does any of that have to do with cancer patients ?"

I don't know, it was my stupidest question. I guess it has to do with the fact that people who are suffering do stuff to make them feel better. I don't think people do drugs who feel good about themselves. For example; "inability to cope with life, and emotional problems." people take medication for that.

"That was never my point"
Uh, okay. Where did I say it was? Clearly it was my point since I'm the one who said it.

"A great deal of senseless drug intake"

Most of my drug intake has a reason and it's not a "Great deal".

"but only drugs, and booze change your chemistry and eventually break down the body."

McDonald's and other shitty processed food will do the same thing, and you can't argue that people don't eat that impulsively. Acting like a senseless moron will certainly degrade the mind as well.

Regardless of all that. I'm alive and kicking, and she's dead and miscolored. Obviously i got something going for me.

I don't really have a point or a reason for anything I'm saying, I'm just talking to you because you like to argue about pointless shit. Carry on good sir.