View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 03:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Will someone please fucking murder him already? Please? Some lunatic or disgruntled fan angry about him breaking the laws of space and time by somehow getting WORSE with the whole country music thing? He doesn't have to suffer, but he needs to stop existing
I know the reply that I'm going to get but I wouldn't mind seeing kid rock in concert. If you don't listen to all the radio singles he has he is actually pretty talented and can play 18 different instruments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I heard Alex Winter was going to redo Rock n Roll High School and I am fairly upset about this, but as long as it never really happens that'll be ok.

It's older than 8 years, I know, but I just happened to remember it.
I wouldn't mind this either. I love Alex Winter.