View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 08:12 PM       
They're right by the giant Jesus, same exit. If you're heading southbound, Trader's World will be on your left and Treasure Aisles will be on the right. Both got raided last year for counterfeit purses.

Treasure Aisles is the old Turtle Creek under new management; I haven't been there since it changed. All I know is that it's now pirate-themed, with masts set up in the parking lot.

The inside stuff is more or less your standard dirtmall junk; go early in the morning on a nice day for the outdoor vendors, I've found all kinds of cool shit there. Best time I ever went was when I had just gotten out of the ER and was stoned on pain meds. I was stumbling around and walked off with I can't even remember what.

Young's is very close to the place I'm having my gallery show this summer, btw. Like 5 mins from it.