View Single Post
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 09:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I wonder how her brother is handling things - the one she called from the parkway. I don't remember if it was mentioned, but if 3 of the kids were her nieces/nephews, then was he their father? If it were me, I'd be damned near suicidal.
Yeah, he was the father. To his credit, he called the police as soon as he got off the phone with her.

Her husband is disputing the autopsy results and insisting that she must've had something medically wrong with her. I smell denial.

I think it might have been a suicide mission. One of the eyewitnesses (a man in another car who narrowly avoided being hit by her) said that she appeared to be control of the car and not swerving or anything, and she was even following the curve of the road. The New York Post reports that she was a regular at a bar and talked about having marital problems and a stressful job while she was there.

Quote:
This story has so many levels of sadness, it has "movie of the week" written all over it.
Yeah. One of the responders on the scene was at the World Trade Center on 9/11 and said that this was worse.