View Single Post
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2003, 09:08 PM       
From what I've read online, it was originally slated for October 4th, but it's been pushed back several times and will probably come out in later October.

And Proto, if there's one thing I've learned about Joe's career, it's that he records PILES of music that doesn't make it onto albums, and never even gets released. Example: He recorded an extremely rare to find cover of Pete Seager's Viva La Quince Brigada, and you could make an album out of songs that were cut out of Combat Rock (Kill Time, The Beautiful People are Ugly Too, etc. and the original, unedited versions of Straight to Hell, Ghetto Defendant, Know your Rights, Sean Flynn, et al.)

I imagine he's like one of these musicians who records dozens of songs, and than takes the best ones and puts them on an albums. I actually wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't the last Strummer album. :fingers crossed
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid