View Single Post

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2003, 02:14 PM       
Helm, if are this stupid when you are not on this message board, I suggest locking yourself in a nice room and never introducing your idiotic talk to the world.

What I said wasn't racist. Do you understand what the term "racist" means, goverment educated simpleton? It means to think of genetic superiority based on a race. I do not think anyone is superior to anyone else based on race. Now I know that to a p.c. dilluted moron such as yourself, an attack on a particular culture would make you act like Povlov's dog and scream "Racist racist raaaaccccciiiiiiisssssstttttt!!!!" I will let it go this once because you are an idiot and you can learn the real meaning of the world.

What I said bigoted towards the "hip-hop" culture? Yeah, it sure as hell was, but then again, prove me wrong. When people talk about how much of a role model the Tony Montona character was in "Scarface" and about how its great to "keep it real" by staying in the ghetto, you have to suspect there is something fucked up. Based on the fatherless rates in urban areas and especially in black families, you can see where this would influence the child from being just a type of music or movie into a full-fledged lifestyle.

And if you can't accept that, then go out into traffic on the interstate and count mufflers.