View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 08:17 AM       
I had to tweak my selection because I remembered a couple of things.

1) there are a lot of 0-6 month olds on the block and their parents will probably be taking them around to show them off. Fortunately, I have some individually wrapped teething biscuits my daughter won't touch, so I'll have those out to give the babies.

2) I completely forgot about trick or treating for unicef until I saw boxes out at the mall trick or treat the other day. Now I'll have to have a bowl of change out. Nickels and pennies, because if it's how it used to be and kids are the same as they were in the 80s, very little of that money actually gets turned in.

Otherwise, still going with the treat bags. My mom and I are taking my daughter around tonight as Stay-Puft, since it's been so popular. Mr. Kitsa will be handing out the candy. I've got the Zombie garden all lit up and fake political signs out:

I have the big versions of those if anyone wants 'em.