View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 10:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
speaking of fuct up spines, i went to chiropractor today

it was pretty ok! he snapped my neck like in goldeneye.
The first few times are the worst. You usually have to adjust your rear view mirror on the drive home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
My dad's had been seeing a chiropractor for years after a work-related accident permanently damaged his spine and rendered him unable to perform manual labor (he couldn't move to the office division because I think he doesn't even have a GED) and I had registered an appointment with the same chiropractor, based on my dad's recommendation, to help me with my bad back and found out the day after I scheduled that his practice had folded. When I asked why, I was told that he got in a car accident and damaged his back to the point where he was no longer able to practice. I don't think that the receptionist that called me appreciated the irony (or me laughing about it) as much as I did.