View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2006, 08:50 PM       
I don't think aids can be contacted through toilet seats or "Casual contact", so that's clearly not the part I'm talking about. I was, however, talking about "The biology of the races is different and they react to the virus differently when they are exposed to it. "

It's a very true thing that some races are more likely to contract certain things than other races and there's usually actual reasons supporting this(even if they aren't necessarily inate, like homosexuals being more likely to get it because they take it in the ass). I wasn't saying I believed it, just that it was the only valid point in the entire article that wasn't shrouded by bigotry.

Just as an example:
http://www.webmd.com/hw/cancer/zr1002.asp

"Testicular cancer is most common among white males and is considered uncommon in men of African and Asian descent.1 Although rare, testicular cancer is the most common form of cancer in men between the ages of 20 and 34.2 It is considered to be among the most curable types of cancer, especially when it is detected at an early stage."