View Single Post
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 23rd, 2007, 09:48 PM       
Bio:I am 21 years old and have been a therian (pretty much someone connected to an animal so much where they feel part that animal as well as human on a spiritual level) for over 7 years (obviously my therian identity is a wolf =P). Although, most just associate this as being a furry these days it seems despite the fact I don't dig any of the fur fetishes. I love to write and make home movies. I am straight and currently single. I am really into horror related things but I am not a goth (or pseudo goth as I like to call it for this day and age). I especially like psychological aspects of horror and fear because I find it fascinating to research into. I'm currently attending Wayne State University and majoring in film in which I hope to achieve a career in. Not to mention, I also like the film, Rocky Horror Picture Show.

LiveJournal
Tarot Cards
The Brother of Lupines
jaywolf1985 A man, who appears to be at peace yet conflicted at once, sits in the wilderness, in touch with the canis lupus and shares the characteristics of both man and wolf. Divinatory Meanings: This suit is representative of animal strengths and tendencies, but not without control. He signifies the restraints of the human world the bearer of the suit faces yet learns to adapt and be there for those he cares for and is loyal to. The bearer of this suit is at peace in nature and usually comes to life at night. While he wishes to have both equations of his whole become one in unity, he is at times forced to choose one side in order to survive which inflicts much pain upon him. Reversed: Brotherhood, protector, teacher, pathfinder, moon energy, nature, kinship, haunted, conflict. Spiritual: Boundless