View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 07:16 PM       
There was some weird and awkward shit that went down in a public bathroom I was in today. These two giant sloppy rednecky ladies with bluetooth headsets came in right behind me. Then as they were peeing, I heard them go OH YEAH, OH GOD, OH GOD YEAH and so on.

This left me wondering.

- Was peeing orgasmic for them?

- Did they just do it to fuck with people? They didn't look that sophisticated. As a matter of fact, they looked like mother and daughter, which made it creepier.

- Did they maybe have phonesex clients on their bluetooth headsets? If so, I wish the clients could've seen them, they were nasty. And why would you have phonesex going on in the middle of a mall?

It was weird as hell. And then they were ahead of me in the grocery store so all I could do was stare at their wide Kmart-clad asses and remember OH YEAH, OH GOD, GOD YES in the bathroom stall.

Ugh.