View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 02:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
UHHHHHHHHH no. My original question was "why are you using the term 'genocide'
That's your question not THE original question.

Quote:
they will be refusing care which may lead to death. Killing by proxy at a MASSIVE stretch.

^ Your quote.

Quote:
The US people are a group of individuals that will be affected by the recently discovered Death panels. Meaning the American people will be allowed to die because of it. Meaning a group of individuals from a specific country will die because of the cuts in benefits.

^ My quote.

This should answer your question.

Quote:
Because there is a difference between "being allowed to die" and the deliberate and forcible elimination of this group.
"Allow to die"

Wouldn't that be....murder? on the US people....which would be....Genocide since it's a specific group of people?

Quote:
Why would Obama target this national group that HE HIMSELF BELONGS TO? For it to be genocide against the US people (your words) then the entirety of that group has to be targeted. If it's not targeting people for their national heritage (or race, religion etc) then it's not genocide.
ummm....Politicians who work for international companies don't care who they harm in their actions. This is common sense. Did Stalin care that he committed genocide against millions of Russian people? No. Because he was an oligarch. He ruled. He wasn't a russian. He was the Leader of the russians. I'm not saying Stalin worked for any kind of corporate enterprise but his space in history is very similar to the callous nature of our present day politicians.

And I'm an American Citizen born here in the united states. My national heritage is that of the USA. I don't understand where you're going with this. It's all very strange.

If the Death Panels (which are real) kill US Citizens then that's a genocide against the US population. No different if it was a genocide against the British or Icelandic or Russian.

Quote:
gen·o·cide
the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.