View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 11:34 PM       
I would like to play

And my 'ass'ignment from the good captain, is one heck of an ass, Val Kilmer

A Val Kilmer movie I loved: Tombstone. As westerns from the last 30 years go, this one was pretty great, it had a great cast and Val Kilmer stole the show with his portrayal as Doc Holliday

A Val Kilmer game I liked: The Doors. He played Jim Morrison with competence in this odd and tragic tale of the singers life.

A Val Kilmer movie I hated: While I want to shit on Top Gun here, I can't because Batman Forever exists. Even by Tim Burton Batman movie standards this one was pretty bad. Though it wasn't the worst Batman, it was still pretty shitty.

Honorable mention: So instead I will shit on Top Gun here. I hated this flick. I get that many love it, but I cannot get fully on board with it. But I will also say there are a few cheesy scenes in it that make me laugh, and one of them happens to involve "Iceman". So what enjoyment I can derive from this movie is thanks almost entirely to him. Case in point, this little gem:

I believe I am supposed to say "Who want's to play next" here

Last edited by Pentegarn : Jul 29th, 2011 at 06:40 AM.