View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 05:11 PM       
I spent the day in a neuroscience unit doing IQ tests. Not due to any staggering genius on my part; it's more because my brain's been radiated and they want to figure out what that does to a person 30 years on.

Did great with the vocabulary and reading comprehension and the puzzle-solving. She said I got further on the list of words to define than anyone. She gave me a board of different keys and about 50 different keyholes to fit them into in x amount of time, and I pretty much owned that one so I was feeling pretty good.

And then she gave me some pansy math I hadn't done since elementary school and I felt like a total idiot Remember all of that stuff that you think would never be relevant again? Well, I found out where it's relevant...and when you have 10 minutes to solve a page full of problems in 10 point font

Weird how you can do great in college math and then be stumped by fourth grade stuff