View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 03:00 PM       
I never remember season numbers. I hated the british chick season and I hated the lumen season. I think Deb's the only female character on Dexter I like.

I was confused about the sudden disappearance of the Irish nanny from last season. I loved her from other stuff she was in (Father Ted, first and foremost). She just sort of was swapped out with Angel's sister (had we ever heard of her before?) with no explanation whatsoever.

I don't know if they went the incest route because the two were married in real life, or not. It would be double weird to be an actor simultaneously making out with your "sibling" and your ex.

Also, I am good and ready for LaGuerta to get the fuck out of Dodge. That's one of the few ways the book series was better...got rid of her right away.

How great would it have been to get Tom Hanks to play Professor Gellar? I think he could do really good creepy if he tried, sort of like Robin Williams.