View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2009, 07:11 PM       
This game is awesome :<

Played up through Don Flamenco with motion controls and the balance board, but I'm so out of shape that my arms started to hurt so I moved back to NES controls :<

I'm now on Title Defense at Great Tiger, haven't fought him yet. Beating Great Tiger in normal isn't too tough. When his jewel flashes yellow you can punch him for a star, if it flashes red he'll counterattack. When he does his special, focus on the one that isn't transparent and dodge when that one's jewel flashes.

Flamenco's actually a pretty rough fight. He also looks a bit more serious in this one.

My only beef with the game is the your opponents speak in their native language, but there's no subtitles. Makes the between-round commentary kinda weird. The motion controls work really well despite what reviews say. The balance board is too sensitive and doesn't feel like it was actually tested - You shift your weight to the left first to dodge right in reality, but in the game shifting left will make you dodge left.