View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 11:20 PM       
EDIT: Totaly agree with derrida, resistance is more extreme in Palestine because the Capitalist government is using more extreme ways of ruling them.

Quote:
Oh please, you can hardly call what Israel does "state terrorism."
Why not? Surely the bulldozers, assassination and wall building can be considered forms of terrorism? I am sure that if Osama shot rockets at people from a helicopter, it would be terrorism.

Quote:
Well, the best thing the Palestinian leaders can do to get their people out of said "prison house" is to abandon violent action
Don’t you realise that it is not Palestinian leaders that dish out the violence, it is ordinary Palestinian youth who are disenchanted with Israeli oppression, and rightly so.

"This is a crazy and very dangerous act. It opens the door wide to chaos. Yassin is known for his moderation and he was controlling Hamas and therefore this is a dangerous, cowardly act", says Prime Minister Ahmad Quraya.

Sheik Yassin is dead, but violent action will still continue. PM Quraya says he was a moderate, but bloody attacks still occured. Could this be because Palestinian militants realise that no matter what Arafat or some spiritual leader says abouy ending the fight , Israel will continue to oppress.

Quote:
Well, the alternative is appeasement, Zhukov. Do you think governments, in good conscience, should negotiate with terrorists?
The only alternative is unity between the workers of Israel and Palestine. The strategy for victory is one that combines a democratic leadership of the resistance, (I am a believer in Intifada I, not Intifada II.) genuine armed struggle, a political outlook that appeals to ordinary Israeli workers to fight against their own capitalists, and an internationalist appeal to the Arab workers and youth to rise and overthrow their own governments. That is the only alternative.

Appeasement is never, ever, going to be put forward by the Israeli govt.