View Single Post
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2003, 12:53 PM       
i dont think you're being paranoid at all,
i totally believe there are people in the bush administration that relaxed security knowing the attacks on 9/11 were coming..
if not, why were so many reports of terrorist trainings ignored?
why have many americans in the security community resigned in protest? why were we letting known terrorists into the country?
why were bin laden family members flown out of the country on a private jet on 9/12 when all airports across the nation closed down? Even the FBI was asking to interview them and the bush administration said the binladens are "beyond reproach" GAH! wtf? so if they were beyond reproach then what do they have to hide from the FBI??????
why is there virtually no honest investigation into the reports we had before 9/11? why are so many americans sworn to secrecy and not allowed to testify for fear of disclosing national secrets? why did the plan to attack afghanistan for the pipeline deal fit so well with 9/11? oil and power people, oil and power!

i find the lack of information and coverup/dismissal on these questions more telling than the information we Do have.

if these questions are not relevant why then are they dismissed and attacked so vigorously??
and yea i know many of yall are plenty happy to dismiss these questions but many of us will keep asking until we get honest answers. Everybody admits the government is lieing they just dont want to look too deep.