View Single Post
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You sure have a problem with the way they live their life. Maybe you should take your own advice and quit being a hypocritical twat.
No, I have no problems with the way they live their life (which is really obvious if you decide to READ posts instead of picking out keywords and basing your post on them. What are you, Dr. Sbaitso?). If they wanna be fat and Twilight fans, by all means let them be fat Twilight fans, and I wish them nothing but happiness for the rest of their days.

I'm just saying that you'll never ever see a girl that one would refer to as "hot" actively participating in the Twilight fandom.

I wasn't criticizing their life choices and I'd appreciate it if in the future you'd stop twisting my words into something they're not. I mean seriously dude, what you posted was a MAJOR stretch of my words man, you TOOK TIME that you could have used to do anything else to think about that, and for what? To flame me out because I annoy the everloving shit out of you? Is that what this is all about? I mean, here I go, trying to avoid flamewars, and you wanna bring it right back again, what's up with that?

Dude, I'm telling you man, whatever beef you have with me, let it go. I'm trying to change into a user that DOESN'T bug the shit out of everybody, but it's really hard to do when you won't get off my ass. So will you chill, please?