View Single Post
Rev. Danno is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2003, 04:38 AM       
You stupid shit bags... Yes, hot topic is mainstream, yes they suck...
Do we really fucking need a post about this?
You can get this shit at your local army surplus store, at local swap meets, at local vintage clothing stores, the goodwill, local pet supply stores, or even local discount clothing stores...
By locally, keep the money in your own economy, even if you pay more it's better to spend it in a place where the money will go back to you localy... Or at least help those in your area...
"Oh... I want an Sea Lab 2021 shirt... You can't get them else where...", SHUT THE FUCK UP! If you want it so bad, steal it...
Or if you really want to look like the rest of the 15 y/o's in your peer group buy it... sure as hell don't find a pic of it on-line and make your own unique shirt... Don't be an individual...
MAny of you are more clever enough to make up more subversive shirts the hot topic has to offer... Corperate rock still sucks? that's fucking stupid... Plus i'm sure none of you has the right to wear that... Redesign well known corprate logos, learn another language and write filthy things on a shirt, how hard is it to recreate a t-shirt with atari images on it... I'm sure the internet has nothing about old computer games on it... I'm sure you couldn't make your own shirt based on your fav. game... Can't find a short w/ kid Icaras on it? Want to sport Soda Popinski on it? DIY! Paint the hammer and sickle desing on an old pair of combat boots you paid 15 bucks for at an army surplus store... Make your own "What would Pac-man Do?" shirt... Make a photoshoped imade of Spock fucking kirk, put it on a t-shirt, & write in big raimbow puffy letters "STARTREK IS GAY!"... Shit or get off the pot... The shit you can come up w/ on your own (for less money) Hot topic wouldn't have the balls to sell, unless you are a big pussy... Well are you?
Get out there and offend some one you shit bag!!!
N O W !!!
Or be lazy, go to hot topic, & be like all the other mopey teens, dude you are so dark, and mis-understood... I feel your angst...

The less you buy, the less they make...
Make your own mark, make your own stuff...
Hell make more then one sell them to people you know...
Make more money, amke more sell them around town to record stores, & head shops...
Or just sit on your ass... Shit Bag.