Thread: Car Accident
View Single Post

Kitty of Doom is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 03:56 PM       
I was once blamed for causing a five cars to bump into each other at a stoplight. This was back in high school when I was driving home. The light turned green and all the cars started to move foward, I took my foot off the brake and started to move. I heard a screeching noise in front but I couldn't see anything. The car in front of my slammed on his brakes but I didn't react fast enough and I hit his bumper.
Everyone then got out of there cars and started to collect insurance information. They all blamed me and one lady was yelling at me for being careless. I was too upset and embarressed to get out of the car until the guy I hit offered to let me use his cell phone and call my parents. The guy I hit didn't even have any damage to his car, we both had the same type of cars,Toyata Camary, so I doubt I was able to push him far enough to cause him to hit and damage 4 other cars. One couple tried to sue me for $1000 in damages but they didn't have a case. I never had to pay any money and I barely had any damage to my car. I assume something else happened infront of me and all the five cars but I never was told what it was.