View Single Post
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 10:21 PM       
I'm putting up my pictures!

Ok, so I get this package, yeah? It was sent from Schimid, yeah? He gave me a note, no? It told me that I was a total ladies' man, which we all know, right? But he gave me a starter kit anyway so I can be a better jigalo as Rob Schnider would say, right?

It came with a varity of useful lady catchers! Take a looksee!

not pictured: California Scents Air Freshener

So I was totally stoked! I got some cologne!

Fuck Axe and Brut! This is where it's at!

I also got...wait..what's this? ALRIGHT SO SATAN HORNS. Now I can be the bezelbub that I always wanted to be!

Or wait...maybe not

Well my sadness thanks to my big head was stopped in it's tracks when I found something I can really use on the ladies!

Some handcuffs with no key! Not Pictured: HickMan using his brute strength to break through the cold steel handcuffs. Jus like Shaq would.

And finally...what the? Oh no! Not on my Christmas! Oh God not the QUEERS WITH MISMATCHING HEADS!

Oh but it was...Those damn Roberts...Queering up Christmas with their pink and turquoise short shorts...They got me good this time, but I won't stand for it..not again.

Take that ya damn fudge packer!

and a Round House Kick for you, queer boy!

Gay Robert: NOOOOO! :darthvaderlol

Well, after THAT fiasco, it was safe to say that Christmas was saved. Even though it had passed about five days ago. To celebrate, I had a nice strong drink. All thanks to Schimid.

Oh yeah...that's gonna cleanse that nasal clog I had!

I-MOCKERY.COM CHRISTMAS FOR LIFE YEAH

And what Happened next...was a Christmas Miracle

Hickman! We all love you! Oil Wrestle time!

Thanks, Schimid...YOU'RE the man now, dog.