View Single Post
OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 11:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid
Honestly, if people who haven't taken pics yet are being grouped together with people who haven't even sent anything, I don't care about being banned.

Truth is, I don't have a digital camera or even a regular camera and I'm not about to go through everyone I know asking if they do. I'll eventually get some pics up but I don't know when it'll be. If people who've been around forever like schimid, boogie, italian, orange juice bruice and I are gonna get banned for something like that while retards like lunlun are overrunning the place, I won't miss this place at all anyway.
huh? it was in the rules in the first post of this thread. hell, the pictures were pretty much the point of the entire swap. i don't see how you can justify getting all whiny-ass about getting punished for not doing something you OBVIOUSLY agreed to do.

that's like going to a restaurant, getting something to eat, then being all "I HAVE NO MONEY AND I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO DOES, HOW DARE YOU EXPECT ME TO GIVE YOU MONEY. MAYBE I WILL AT SOME POINT IN THE FUTURE BUT I'VE COME HERE BEFORE AND I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT."