View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 08:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
when i started here i was good to just draw shit out, but almost everyone complained about it being annoying. so, i started using words but then you guys bitched about me not contributing anything and just being a character. so, i started saying serious stuff and tried to keep the sarcasm down but then i became a pretentious know-it-all, so i stopped. then you guys bitched about me just being nice to make everyone like me, so i was like k screw that shit and from there on to here i've completely avoided being nice and started saying whatever i felt like, then you guys still bitched, so i left!

but then i came back and saw that you guys noticed i was gone and some of you actually had enjoyed my presence here, so i stuck around, but then i get pms from like sherlock homo telling me to buzz off and SO ON to what is currently happening so i am sorry if you don't like it, but you guys won't be happy with anything because you're whiny little bitches and i already tried
Now you should try being yourself.