View Single Post

Generator86 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 01:28 AM       
I once went to a party chock full of sXe folk. I didn't know at the time that it was a straight-edge party. One of my friends at work invited me. Anyhow, I was sitting there, bored, not because I wasn't drinking, but I was really tired of seeing a plethora of X's on their hands, so I lit a cigarette. Now, I know that this wasn't the smartest move on my part, but dammit, Lady Nicotine was screaming my name. All of a sudden, about a dozen of these neo-Nazi motherfuckers were coming up to me, screaming that I was personally killing them with my "filthy carcinogens", and that if I didn't want my ass beaten to a pulp, I'd better get the fuck out of there, pronto. Okay, so listen, I wouldn't consider myself a coward, but when the odds are at the very least 10 to 1, fuck, what would you do? I hightailed the fuck out of there.

Two days later, the guy apologized to me, telling me that he should've known better, but even still, I never hung out with the fucker again.

I understand the whole sXe lifestyle, and I respect it(in retrospect), but Jesus's blue-veined cock, why take out your aggression on those who are different from you? Hell, I don't force people to smoke cigarettes and drink beer when I'm at a party, why should others threaten to beat the living tar out of me because I have other ways of satisfying my inner demons? It just doesn't make sense.

Quote:
you type well for being drunk...