View Single Post

-x-Apathy-x- is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2003, 10:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Generator86
I once went to a party chock full of sXe folk. I didn't know at the time that it was a straight-edge party. One of my friends at work invited me. Anyhow, I was sitting there, bored, not because I wasn't drinking, but I was really tired of seeing a plethora of X's on their hands, so I lit a cigarette. Now, I know that this wasn't the smartest move on my part, but dammit, Lady Nicotine was screaming my name. All of a sudden, about a dozen of these neo-Nazi motherfuckers were coming up to me, screaming that I was personally killing them with my "filthy carcinogens", and that if I didn't want my ass beaten to a pulp, I'd better get the fuck out of there, pronto. Okay, so listen, I wouldn't consider myself a coward, but when the odds are at the very least 10 to 1, fuck, what would you do? I hightailed the fuck out of there.

Two days later, the guy apologized to me, telling me that he should've known better, but even still, I never hung out with the fucker again.

I understand the whole sXe lifestyle, and I respect it(in retrospect), but Jesus's blue-veined cock, why take out your aggression on those who are different from you? Hell, I don't force people to smoke cigarettes and drink beer when I'm at a party, why should others threaten to beat the living tar out of me because I have other ways of satisfying my inner demons? It just doesn't make sense.
i'm sXe and when i go to sXe parties they'r nothing like that...they were prob hateXedge kids...those mother fuckers are freaky...and sXe is different for everyone...some concider smoking alright and shit...and i don't see why u people think sXe and vegan kids suck ass...i mean we'r just trying to live our lifes how we feel is right and how we want to....but those are just my thoughts on that.