View Single Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 View Post
I'm waiting to hear if MUA2 is good before I get it. Ghost, can you tell me if Juggernaut says "I'm the Juggernaut bitch!"? If he does, I'm buying.
Quote:
lololol, Women would ask me for stuff like that and I would just look at them like "I know I work here but I'm not a homosexual" and they would give a look back like "Yeah, Right!"
Quote:
The whole 9/11 thing is complete and utter bullshit. A lot of innocent people died so that our country could find a stupid reason to go to war.

Also, I won't believe for a second that we made it to the moon. If we did, why the fuck aren't there more things going on on the lunar surface? I haven't heard of a single mission to the moon since 1975. What the fuck is wrong with it? I call bullshit.
Quote:
A scientific hypothesis is an educated question with a verifiable/disprovable outcome.

I could actually give a fuck less if they went to the moon or not, I'm simply being an ass lol. My point is that it doesn't really make any sense that they went to the moon back when technology was extremely primative only to abandon going to the moon once technology drastically advanced. Also, politicians waste taxpayer money on bullshit all the time, even more so recently.
Quote:
What ever happened to the cold war? I actually preferred it to the lukewarm one that we have now.