View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 01:14 AM       
I felt horrible, I thought I'd gotten paired with a new person and walked out ready to tear this fucker to pieces and he's like "Hey, I'm Dr. Boogie" and then I realized I was a complete asshole

ESPECIALLY once I opened the box, holy shit. I thought my poster gift was awesome when I was initially thinking about it, and now I know that I was completely wrong in the saddest way possible

CANDY BOX

MOTHEFUGGIN CANDY BOX, HALLOWEEN ON CHRISTMAS BITCHES SHIT FUCKING RULES OH GOD I GAVE SOMEONE A POSTER

We have:
-3 jumbo plastic candy canes filled with sweet tarts, skittles, and Reese' pieces respectively
-Giant tootie roll thing
-ghiradelli peppermint bark
-Bag of butterfinger bells
-Bag of twix
-milky way/3 musketeers/snickers/twix mix
-KIT KAT BARS

An attached note admits that it was not a box filled with women, but hoped I'd enjoy it anyway and imagine that it would come attached to a chimney, presumably in this brand new stocking here

Also Boogie, how long are you in Costa Mesa? Next week is my finals, we should go get drinks