View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 06:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
Silent Hill: Downpour

I'm pretty early in the game, but I like it so far. It's like a mix between SH3, Homecoming and Shattered Memories. It's been getting some below average ratings, but I don't see why. Seems like a pretty solid entry to the series and way better than Homecoming. But, as I said, i'm still pretty much at the beginning so maybe there's some faggy shit coming up.

Also got the Silent Hill HD Collection (XBOX360). Tried the second one, 'cause i've heard that there's a problem with the fog, a certain rape scene is missing and there are some weird bugs, but fortunately the problems seem to be on the PS3 version. This one is identical to the original, but with a better resolution. Also, the optional new voice acting is way better than the original one.
I just heard about the HD collection a few days ago, and I think I might have to get it. Both Silent Hill 2 and 3 are incredible.

That was very funny. Well done.