Thread: 2007 SO FAR
View Single Post
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2007, 04:02 PM       
naw i wouldnt begin to know how to get those...

new chemical brothers album leaked. i know they stopped being relevant around 7 years ago but theyre one of those first love things that i have to hear the new album from just because...

and goddamn, it's bad. not as bad as push the button. but damn bad. title track is the best thing about it, 2 other good songs. one decent one, and the rest is just craaaaaap.

some good news though, there's been detai;s announced for new animal collective album called 'strawberry jam'

tracklist.

1. peacebone
2. unsolved mysteries
3. chores
4. for reverend green
5. fireworks
7. winter wonder land
8. cuckoo cuckoo
9. derek

if any of you have gotten the bootlegs or seen them live in '06, then you know how this album will be a great highlight from this year. if justicce hadn't come out i'd say it'd completely rule 07. i was kinda worried that they'd have fucked with the songs and made them different (as they tend to do, especially with reverend green), but they said they did their best to keep to the live versions and are psyched about it. in case anyone knows what all this means and are bummed that 'safer' didnt make it, they said that one and street flash were going to be on the peace bone ep, because it didnt really fit well on the album.

so excited for this! promo copies are going to be sent out soon so leak is imminent, even if it doesnt get released until september.

'feels' leaked 3 months ahead of time too.