View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 03:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybo Ren
I know you hate me, but;

Kitsa posted:

I said they look inept. As in, if it is a fucktard at the helm, he's making them all look bad.

and then I posted:

USA USA USA

GW is a fucktard at the helm of the USA, sadly making us all look bad. He reports current events to us locally from a teleprompter, and we all know how well he does that job.
it was my only post on thread and hardly excessive.
the only thing worthless about the post was ol' GW himself. US news is local globally, and the president should have the newest news.

If I get an infraction point, it should be for something I earned, not for disagreeing with your views.
Thank you for your time, long live mockery
It's 3 in the morning and I don't have the patience to make sense of this right now, so instead of privately addressing this issue I'm instead posting it for all to see then ignoring it from here on out.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog