View Single Post

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2004, 08:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
I gotta agree with that.

I said Vinthy doesn't believe in Science on account of A.) He disparages the Mueum of Science B.) He's a creationist. and C.) He's frequently proven he doesn't understand what science is, doesn't know that the scientiffic deffnition of fact and the religous deffinition are two totally seperate things, doesn't understand what a theory is, and doesn't understand what a person means when they say a theory has been proven. I'm happy you can follow a circuit diagram and 'engineer' a really bad website. I'd hate to think of you spending all your time clutching your needle over a stoen copy of 'soldier of fortune'.

My degree is also a bachelor of Science. It's in Theater. They don't call the degree a BS for nothing, retardo.

You've been a busy, busy little girl. You say you studied for two years to be a priest, but you left that behind. And we all knwow how hard it is for priest types to leave any behind. Last we spoke you were fetching coffee at a prep school while attending school. And you have an ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DEGREE?!? AND SOFTWARE ENGINEERING?!? Did you go to one of them there matchbook schools, or that one Sally Struthers hocks on the TV? How did you miss out on Gun Repair?

And for God's sake STAY IN THIS THREAD! I can't be expected to clean your poop out of any old thread with your make believe girl friends name in the title!
1) Electronics, not electrical. IF you are going to insult me, learn to read.

2) So you got a Theater degree. Nice waste of time and money. You either have talent or you don't. Going into school for theater is just another way for people with no marketable skills to say they are doing something with thier lives. I would have suggested another route that makes more money. From the pictures I have seen of you and your family, the medical bills that gather from having a house full of Down Syndrome patients must pile high.

3) I don't think all museums are a waste of time. I just think the one you go to is a waste of time.

4) I am not a creationist, per se. I believe in micro-evolution and I believe that every was generated by God. I do not subscribe to the 7 human days theory. That is just absurd.

5) You can study to be a priest and be in high school. It's called a seminary. I know a fat, bloated* Christ-killer such as yourself may not understand what one of those are. You can look it up on the net.

You are too easy to handle and too stupid to realize it, Max. Walk it out front of interstate traffic; It would be less painful and messy.

I never noticed your Salvation Army shirt before or that shit you have on your upper lip. Wait, that's just your weak-ass atempt to grow a mustache.