View Single Post
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 02:46 PM       
I like how the article is vague about what exactly the church can do at the school now that they have donated all that. It said they "visited 30 homes." What are they just going door to door based on a list of people who took their donated supplies? Did these people know they were accepting supplies from a church and that the church would be stopping by to talk to them about Jesus? If that is the case and they knew the church might come by to talk to them then I guess I dont really have a problem with that.

But then at the end it says...

Quote:
But Comparato does more than hope. He stands in the school halls surrounded by the pastoral team from the church praying in front of his office.
Cant say I really like this.

They should have just let the church make the donation then had the sign out front say something like...

"Thank you to the First Baptist Church in the Mall for their generous donation."

For a few days or maybe a week and been done with it. That way any religion or church or temple or whatever could also make a donation and all anyone would ever get was a "thank you" on a sign out front. I dont have a problem with any religion, just the freaks who try to make theirs everyone elses business. This will only lead to them all mixing and mingling in the halls and it can only be disruptive to why the kids are at school in the first place.