View Single Post
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 11:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
So rationing of care is not Death Panels? Your lack of logic amazes me.
How is that any different that what is done now with people being refused coverage because of pre-existing problems, etc? This bill hasn't changed anything and suddenly calling this process of determining who gets care a "death panel" is misleading. There is not some government run panel that will choose who lives and who dies, the insurance companies will be doing the same thing that they always have.

And I don't think that you've ever studied logic, much less practiced it.

Quote:
FactCheck is absolutely unreliable for numerous reasons. First reason is that it's run by a private family (Foundation's are used by the rich for social manipulation and tax avoidance on their large sums of money), secondly it has ties to Annenberg which Obama used to work for.

So, the place where Obama used to make his living from is protecting him and you see no conflict of interest there?

I mean, come on TheLeader, Do you see now how when your little cookie cutter idea of reality doesn't add up you'll always go back to you're little "Left vs Right" Mentality?

Your hatred of Bill O'Reilly and other right wing fascists cloud your judgement and make it impossible for you to see that they're ALL fascists.
You're the only person who has made it left vs right. I don't hate Bill O'Reilly, I don't know him. I believe that he is biased towards the Republican party and goes with whatever the "conservative" view is. The reason I pointed out that he writes for the site you quoted from is because you attempted to discredit the site I used for reference by calling it biased. The whole point is that you are a hypocrite. It's ok if you use something from a biased website because it fits in with your view but it's not ok for me to reference an article from a biased website because it goes against your view.

If you're going to call the sites that I used biased, then don't use ones that are so obviously biased to back up you claims. Once again you are going off on some tangent that has nothing to do with what is being discussed.

Quote:
Once again, I'll repeat, The article I posted, is true. It doesn't matter that Bill-O wrote anything on the site, the article itself can't be challenged. Even Dennis Kucinich (DEMOCRAT) said the same exact thing. Please think rationally.
Well, using your rationality I could say the same thing about factcheck.org. All I would have to do is ignore its biases like you do with your favored sites.