View Single Post
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 12:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
Like I said previously, no one will put a sign over a meeting hall that says "THIS IS A DEATH PANEL".

This is passed into law and as you stated will not change anything and will actually make matters worse by cutting more benefitial entitlement programs. You're not going to get a cut and dry manifestation of what Sarah Palin said. You will get see (soon enough) how these genocidal laws will be upheld by politicians, judges, and law enforcement. I. E. DEATH PANELS.
Law enforcement? What, when someone gets denied coverage are they going to get knee-capped by riot police?

If it doesn't cause the creation of a death panel, a actual panel of individuals who actually chooses who lives and who dies, then whey do you keep calling it that? The reason: it is a meaningless and superficial term but it makes things look bad even though nothing is changing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
So you're using Bill O'Reilly in an attempt to discredit an article that has nothing to do with "Right or left" ........see what I mean?
Yes, because that's what you did, but apparently you have a problem with it when I do it.