View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 12:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre X
have you guys ever heard of a game called Sanitarium? it's about this guy who lost his memory, and gets teleported out of the Sanitarium he was in by some statue, just before it blew up, and he lands in this weird town with mutant children, and he has to stop this giant plant from changing the kids into plants too. then you end up in another sanitarium, and that's the farthest i've ever gotten. if you guys haven't heard of it, it belongs in this thread. great game, really creepy, and difficult. great graphics too. fortunately, you couldn't die. well, as far as I know.
I was looking for that for a while and eventually just gave up. It looked pretty good though. I like fucked up games like that.

That was very funny. Well done.