View Single Post
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Nov 1st, 2006, 12:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp
You can't play for an hour or two a week (cuz of your oh-so-busy real personal life!) and still expect to be competing at the same level as people in end game raiding guilds.
End-game-raiding-guilds can suck my cock.

I played several hours most weeknights and God knows how many hours the last two weekends and I can tell I won't be able to "compete" with those cocksuckers unless I keep this routine up indefinitely.

Shit, I better not go home for the holidays. Better not spend a weekend doing anything but playing WoW. Need them DKPs to compete!!!

Actually though, I think I can play this game on my own terms, and "compete" with end-game raider faggots just fine. The expansion is going to obsolesce every thing in game right now, and if you don't believe that, then you don't know shit about MMOs.

I greatly enjoy playing this game with a group of RL connected friends who don't take this shit too seriously, and I will laugh my ass off at any loser who thinks his life is more complete because his character in a game has purple armor.

Quote:
The expansion isn't going to fix everyone's problems magically. Raiders will be level 70 first. Raiders will still have all the best items, and casuals will still be getting their asses handed to them.
You sound like such a collossal faggot here, Chimp. Just felt the need to point that out.

PS: Shadowpriest solo grinders will be 70 before the Raiders can agree who gets what loot from the first instance.