Thread: I want a 360 :[
View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 06:25 PM       
What I thought you meant was, "Why should I fix the problem when I have a warranty? PSSHAW."

Oh well, I'm happy and that's all I really care about, not persuading people who really never cared and probably never will. I'd be willing to wager that if someone's Wii, PS3, PS2, Xbox, or Jaguar broke tomorrow, no one would care. They'd chalk it up to their own misuse or "natural causes." Okay, that was a bit of a rant.

I bought three Playstation 2's because the disc drive kept fucking up on me. This isn't a question of hardware, it's a question of "Do I want to play these games enough?"

If you don't, well then you can wait four or five years down the road when they release a slim 360.