View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 03:30 AM       
Music

When I was in high school, you had to pick a side. Heavy metal was mine. I was born is 70 so you do the math. We battled with the New Wavers. There was Punk kids, but I missed out on that whole thing back then. Jackson pop came a little later. The Philo I'm baking in your oven right now is tasty my young ones.

I hated everything not metal. Now that it's 2008 I am allowed to look back on New Wave and enjoy the subtle qualities that have open the flood gates to techno. I can also be down with goth because Bauhaus and Cure are of my time sphere. I am able to enjoy that which was forbidden in fear of not having sex.

I SAY UNTO THEE

You will find enjoyment of the things you trashed in your later years. Use that as a tool to get more sex somehow.