View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 07:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
Found the safe spot and finished the quest My Ed-E Quest seems to be bugged. I took him to the Scrapyard, the old lady sat around, doing nothing. After a while she turned hostile and now sheīs dead...hm, who cares, she seems to have the unique Sawed-off shotgun, fires both barrels at once.

Anyone know where I can find a better rifle for 5.56 ammo? The service rifle sucks and I have nothing else to use that ammo with apart from That Gun and I donīt wanna waste my repair-kits on that thing.

My personal revelation of the day was that Companions canīt die on Non-Hardcore. Nice.
well the light machine gun and the marksman carbine are pretty okay, i just used the varmint rifle with mods for 5.56 though because i found a low-light scope for it early on