View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2006, 05:22 PM       
But it's not.

One one side of the isle it is a labor issue that can be disguised as a security issue for political gain, on the other side of the isle it is just a convenient platform for spin. Maybe some good will accidentally come of it... maybe our fearless leaders will inadvertantly draw enough attention to the ports that some random person might realize how important his job is and actually do it... but this issue is only just political gain based in xenophobia and ignorance.

AND... if you think I'm wrong, then you are pretty much doubting your own opinons here. You've jumped to a conclusion somehow that I'm arguing with you. We only differ in our predictions, and on that you can't say I'm wrong, at least yet.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!