View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 03:28 AM       
I learned more math teaching myself from the book than I ever learned from all my shitty teachers and professors.

I mean, really GW, just literally rewrite the practice problems step by step. Once you've rewritten it, try doing the same practice problem again but just change one or two of the numbers. Then find the similar homework problems and follow the same steps. When it comes to math problems any idiot can learn and retain new shit by repeating problems over and over again until you can do the steps to the problem without thinking about it. It'll be tedious, but when it's time to take the test it should just be second nature by then.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog