View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 02:00 AM       
goddamn that website is full of gold

first dang thing i clicked:
Quote:
A Garfield student had left school and was walking to the bus stop adjacent to Ezells when a female acquaintance got off the bus at ran over to her yelling "I am going to mash you out! I'm going to put you out the box!" The victim translated this to mean that a fight was brewing, which was confirmed when the assailant took a number of swings at the victim, but failed to land any punches and eventually acceded to a request to "stop the crazyness". The victim explained to the officer that she and the suspect had been on the outs since the victim questioned the virility of the father of the suspect's baby, implying that he may have future reproductive difficulties due to the fact that he had been "shot in the genital area".